Website happiness for coaches and therapists
How would you like to be able to build a website which you love, and which brings you all the ideal clients you need? All from the comfort of your own desk with an experienced mentor by your side?
Find out how WordPress Happy can take the online visibility of your coaching business to the next level.
Are you a coach or therapist who is…?
In need of more clients
You have amazing services and gifts to share, but are not sure how to find your ideal clients
Not ready to invest in a designer
You really need some direction with the design, but don’t have the budget yet to hire someone.
Anxious about technology
You have an idea of what you’d like to create, but are not sure you can navigate all the tools you need to succeed.
Let’s do this!
You CAN have the freedom and flexibility to build your own WordPress website
You CAN become confident with the technology so you can grow your website as you scale your business
If you’re willing to put the time in, you CAN do this yourself without paying a designer to do it for you
Introducing the WordPress Success Bootcamp
A 12-week bootcamp which delivers easy to follow video tutorials in plain English, where you have an opportunity to go through each module with one-on-one coaching, so you never get stuck, and you keep driving forwards.
By the end of the program, you will have created and your very own WordPress website with the web address of your choice and email addresses to match.
Why it took me so long to build my first site
When I left the world of corporate marketing, my first role was as Marketing Director of a conservation organisation in California.
We had a website, but didn’t have the budget to pay for updates, so I started to learn how to make changes myself. It was 2002 – the world of the internet was new and exciting, but my only learning resources were bulky and slightly terrifying books of code.
When I returned to the UK, I discovered a real drive in small businesses needing strategies to gain results from their websites.
And so, in 2003, my digital marketing agency was born.
But I was overwhelmed with the set up. The hosting, the domain names, which tools to use, what to invest in, what to steer clear of, and much much more. The mistakes I made were monumental, time-consuming and expensive. I spent many nights scouring through books and webpages for answers to undo the knots that I tied myself in day after day. And I became hungry to learn.
Now I help coaches and consultants with all aspects of their online technology, from websites and landing pages, to email marketing and client attraction. It’s what I love to do, because I realise how crippling technology overwhelm can be, and in my 13 years of being an internet marketer, the experience I have gained from my own mistakes, is invaluable to help guide other entrepreneurs through the minefield of potential pitfalls.
Most of all, I love to see people succeed online. The opportunities to extend our global reach have never been so tangible as they are right now. Enabling coaches and consultants to build communities and realise their potential beyond their local boundaries is a wonderful privilege.
Imagine for a moment…
That you have 13 years of marketing and website experience behind you to make sure you work this out
That you can see the finished product of a website that you love and are totally confident in updating
That technology no longer becomes a barrier to you sharing your gifts with the world
That your website attracts your ideal clients and helps you grow your business
What you will learn in the next 12 weeks
- HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR AUDIENCE. This is the cornerstone of all things marketing and a crucial element which so many people overlook. This module will set you up for creating a website which attracts all the clients you need.
- DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION AND HOSTING. Not only where and how to register your domain name and host it, but we’ll talk about considerations to take into account for your domain name if you don’t have one yet. We can even brainstorm ideas together to help you choose one which will work best for you.
- FONTS, COLOURS AND IMAGERY. Very few of us are trained graphic designers. Many people have an idea of what they like, but don’t feel able to create something themselves. We’ll talk about some of the crucial aspects of the visual components of your site to make sure that you have something you are proud of sending people to visit.
- WORDPRESS AND THEMES. You’ll learn about themes, what they are, how to install them and how to switch between them. You’ll be introduced to the theme that I now use almost exclusively on my websites, and how you can customise it to your needs with an easy-to-use editor.
- CONTENT. Understanding what pages to include, how to structure your content and how to craft your messaging is critical to a successful website. You’ll learn all of this and more.
Using a weekly tutorial video meant I could watch it as many times as I needed to and at the times most convenient to me and having the weekly telephone consultation provided the deadline I needed to prioritise the tasks into my work schedule each week.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience the great sense of achievement that I now feel.Shelley Williamson
Here’s how it works
This is not a self study course. It includes one-on-one sessions to keep you on track. This is a 12-week workshop with a real outcome at the end of it.
You will have one-on-one help from me each week to help you implement the techniques you are learning.
- A video tutorial is delivered to you every week for 8 weeks.
- At the end of each tutorial, you will be given assignments to implement on your own website project.
- Each week, you will be offered the chance to register for a call with me the following week.
- On that call, we discuss the tutorials and your assignment together.
- You should plan to set aside 6-10 hours each week to go through the video tutorials, the assignments and our call.
The one-on-one call will enable us to:
- Go through your assignment together.
- Identify any areas where you have struggled.
- Brainstorm ideas.
- Set a plan for your next steps if you haven’t finished the assignment.
The additional 4 weeks are to give you support during weeks where you may be catching up or needing extra time to create content. Support during those ‘slack’ weeks is in a group online workshop.
By the end of the twelfth week, you will have a fully functioning website live on your domain name.
regsiter your interest for the next course
The next 12 week course starts on 10th October 2016
(2 spaces remaining)
3 payments of £597
1 payment of £1497 (save £294)
Prices exclude VAT
5 Gayford Square, Wattisham Airfield, Ipswich, Suffolk IP7 7RR